Canon’s New Theory of Business
Innovation is the order of the day for the technology world. Look at the latest computers – they now sport touchscreen interface, processors getting more powerful, memory and storage getting bigger, monitor screens from CRT, LCD to LED and many more. The same thing goes for printers, while we still have the single printers – multifuntional printers are becoming more and more popular now.
Printers that act as a printer, scanner, fax, and copier are called multifunction printers (MFP) or multifunction devices (MFD). But to me, having a multifunction device without a solution is nothing. For companies to benefit from these advancements, MFDs should blends hardware, software and services to help advance modern business environments.
Canon Philippines recently launced their latest imageRUNNER ADVANCE Series (C5051 / C5045) that will help seamlessly bridge the distance between user and multifunction printer (MFP) to transform and advance one’s business and digital communications. The new imageRUNNER ADVANCE Series is designed to address the ever-growing needs of users, administrators and business decision makers to better manage and customize workflows, while accomplishing more tasks in less time and achieving higher levels of quality.
“The new imageRUNNER ADVANCE Series is a game-changer that will exceed customers’ expectations. These new solutions will help increase the productivity of ‘knowledge workers’ through greater efficiency and simplified workflow, while producing consistent high-quality color and black-and-white output” said Mr. Jojo Bolima, Director of Canon business imaging solutions division.
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5051 features a range of collaboration tools, streamlined one-step operations for complicated tasks, and the power to perform multiple jobs concurrently. Some features are as follows:
– New 8.4″ colour TFT touch screen menu that promises a unique user experience
– Customizable appearance of menu to suit each and every user’s needs and preferences
– Print and scan directly from USB removable media without the use of a PC
– Optional file scanning formats like Adobe Reader Extensions, OOXML for everyday usage
– Scan to multiple file formats – standard PDF compact, searchable PDF / XPS, Office Open XML (OOXML) and Adobe Reader Extensions PDF
– Allow remote access from PC or another imageRUNNER ADVANCE device
– Secure watermark, document scan lock, HDD removal, data encryption and device authentication are available to help protect documents throughout their lifecycle
– Use of high-grade fire retardant bio-based plastic
– Exceed environmental standards with Energy Star and RoHS compliance
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5045 multifunctional devices are built to support document workflows and enhance business communication. It offer high productivity and exceptional quality whilst safeguarding confidential information and providing environmental support. Some features are as follows:
– Up to 45 pages per minute for BW and Colour output
– Print image quality of up to 1200 x 1200dpi with optional Genuine Adobe PostScript 3 PDL
– Powerful document collaboration with device Advanced Box including fax
– Environmentally friendly design using recycled materials and bio-plastics
– Tutorial menu for quick reference
– Adopted Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) system to lower emission and improve device efficiency
– Advanced Box – a new sharing storage that allows documents sharing among users
– With the new Remote User Interface and e-Maintenance, centralized control of all devices reduces workload for IT managers and system administrators
With the new Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE Series, even small departments and workgroups can enjoy stunningly simplified and productive workflow. It will redefine how your team will access, share, and manage communications. Today, business requires us to do higher-quality work in less time. The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5051 / C5045 model features a range of innovative features – all in a compact footprint.